DISH Receiver List

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Does DISH have a website somewhere where they list every receiver they've every had including pictures? I'm trying to find the receiver my wife's grandparents still use and I'm not at their house to look at it myself.

I think it would be neat to have a list that included all hardware with pictures DISH has ever used.

No pictures.

Of course pictures aren't going to do you any good if you aren't looking that the receiver (in which case you need to be looking for a make and model).

I still have a working 4900, though it needs a purple card... RF output on that receiver was far superior to any of the RF modulators I've seen in more recent models.

I still have a working 4900, though it needs a purple card... RF output on that receiver was far superior to any of the RF modulators I've seen in more recent models.
The SD signal was much better back then, not as compressed. That could have something to do with it.
IIRC, PQ started its downward spiral when they started adding Locals, and needed to maximize TP space.

I thought so, in the brief time I installed I only saw one and that was supposed to have been upgraded to a 622/722. Never did the upgrade, the customer didn't want a second dish for HD, that was before EA was launched.

MattG@ DISH NETWORK said:
When you click on the 351, it says that the 351 is a commercial receiver.

I've never heard of it before, and definitely never seen one

Ok, that makes sense. I've seen, or installed, pretty much everything else including the 111 and most legacy receivers. And isn't it true that the 211/411 is the same receiver but the 411 was distributed by retailers?

And isn't it true that the 211/411 is the same receiver but the 411 was distributed by retailers?
I don't know about the distribution channels, but the 411 is NOT identical to the 211 since it lacks the network interface(s).

BTW - wasn't there a JVC with integrated videocassette recorder? I don't see that model either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)