DISH Releases Hopper with Sling Nationwide

Is this for real?:
•Download DVR content to mobile devices. With the free Hopper Transfers™ app, viewers can move recorded television to an iPad for viewing without an Internet connection.
Is this the new Dish App? Will it work with my 722's and 1st gen iPad? If not, then looks like a good enough excuse to upgrade.
later
beercan

Although they made a mistake, the shows name is the International CES, they no longer want you to call it the Consumer Electronics Show. :D

I think they are just going to have to live with the fact that the show is what the public calls it, whether it be International CES, Consumer Electronics Show or just CES. Bunch of goofballs.

DishDepot.com has the Hopper with Sling for $199 this weekend.

Thanks rjruby, I seen that earlier this morning. We always get screwed in life!! LOL. I emailed DishDepot.com this morning asking if I could get that deal too since I just ordered one on the 13th and haven't received it yet. One could try at least. Hope he will do it for me. This changing over from 722s to Hoppers has been expensive enough for me. I could use some good luck.

The ONLY good feature I can find with these are the built in wifi adapter and I believe they are only selling them to people with a valid Broadband connection otherwise its worthless.

The software downloads and updates seem to go a little faster than the original hoppers as well which is a plus.

The ONLY good feature I can find with these are the built in wifi adapter and I believe they are only selling them to people with a valid Broadband connection otherwise its worthless.

The software downloads and updates seem to go a little faster than the original hoppers as well which is a plus.

Has a faster processor too.

Well, let's see.... Internal WiFi adaptor, built in sling, ipad transfer, much better cpu for much faster operation......

Well, let's see.... Internal WiFi adaptor, built in sling, ipad transfer, much better cpu for much faster operation......

yeah I have to say this should have been what they started with not upgraded too after they put a bunch of the slower/older machines in. The ipad transfer I don't care for since they didn't really give the option for android if you weren't an apple fanboy.

Good grief! What did you have before?

I still have two 722ks and two 722s (one 722 for kids room only). Install date is 26 Feb for the Hoppers One Hopper will be for the kids room only and the other three for me and the commander. I am use to 11 tuners including the OTAs with the 722s. Three Hoppers with OTA will give me 12 tuners so I will be good. Two Hoppers wouldn't be enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts