Dish Remote Access - Live TV not working

mfoster711

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
College Station, Tx
I have a sling adapter connected to a 722. Any time I try to watch live TV through DishOnline or on my Iphone it doesn't exactly work. Instead of showing the TV show I selected to watch, it instead shows whatever was last viewed on TV2 of my 722. I can watch DVR recordings fine and I can watch the live show that is currently on TV2, I just can select a channel and watch that show. Make sense?

Is your complaint that you can't change live TV channels on the iPhone app?

Is your complaint that you can't change live TV channels on the iPhone app?
Yeah, I guess so. When using Dishonline or my IPhone if I choose a TV channel on the Grid, click on it and then choose "Watch Online" instead of showing me the channel I selected I instead get the channel that was last watched on TV2 on that 722.

Yeah, I guess so. When using Dishonline or my IPhone if I choose a TV channel on the Grid, click on it and then choose "Watch Online" instead of showing me the channel I selected I instead get the channel that was last watched on TV2 on that 722.
I get that sometimes too. Luckily once I'm in the live TV I can then bring up the app's onscreen guide that allows me to change the channel to what I was wanting to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts