Dish Remote Access!?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

egk69

Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
PR
Hi, how do i get Dish Remote Access on "My Account" screen? cause its now showing up no matter what i do?

what now!?
BTW: Im on PR, maybe this is not available to PR subscribers?

You need to go to dish.sling.com and login with your credentials. I am from PR to and we need to login this way.

Hmm that's weird... It was working for me last night...

Definitely not working today though. Ugh.

Tell me again why am I paying $10.00 a month to use the sling in the 922 again? :confused:

Why doesn't DISH offer everyone with a 922 a $4.00 offset for the month since they can't get the remote access to work again!

Honestly, it hasn't been online and consistently available since the service has been available. I had a csr chat yesterday in which I was basically told, "Yeah, we know the service is horribly unreliable and basically useless. It's likely not going to improve for some time."

Usually, if I log out and log back in a few times, it eventually works. Also, I find that if I can't get the iphone/ipad app to work, if I try to log in on my computer, the app starts working, and vice versa. I can almost never get one to work without trying to log in to the other, though.

LOL I came to this forum to note the very same thing... Remote Access has been almost completely inaccessible for a week. What a bunch of garbage they are selling us...

I can't get into the Dish.sling.com path from DishNetwork yet. I was able to yesterday, but neither 722 showed as fully accessible. How long has it been now, about a week and a half or so?
It's just an annoyance and inconvenience for me, but I can imagine how much grief it's causing for Slingbox owners, and the staff at Sling. Unbelievably long outage. Heads will surely roll.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)