Dish Remote App

redelephants

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 17, 2009
Panhandle Florida
This app continuously doesn't work for me on android os. Will someone please fix this app so that it's at least 90% reliable. Trying to watch via app today I am told connection not available however it states connected and a green light is shown next to receiver in the settings menu within app.

This app continuously doesn't work for me on android os. Will someone please fix this app so that it's at least 90% reliable. Trying to watch via app today I am told connection not available however it states connected and a green light is shown next to receiver in the settings menu within app.

Better give more info, as phone type, android what?(2.3,2.2,ect).....I did notice there was a small update avalable today on the market, maybe it will help?...I have a evo on 2.3 and its been very reliable, better than FF.

Also .. have you tried via PC to dish remote access or dish online when these problems are happening?

its possible you're actually having a gateway issue making it problematic getting access to the receiver. Also try when you're inside your house network (wireless to your phone and to a desktop computer)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts