Dish Remote with Polaroid TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

drjohn14

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 3, 2006
beautiful San Diego
Have recently acquired a free 24" Polaroid TV model TTM-2401 and have not been able to program a 8.0 remote to it. There are 3 codes listed which don't work, and power scan does not work. Would anyone know of any model Dish remote that will work this tv? Have also tried a 4.0 remote with no success. Just dont want to spend $50.00 for a replacement original remote. drjohn

Polaroid used code sets from no less than three manufacturers (Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Gold Star/LG). I was not able to pin down which manufacturer, much less the code set.

You're going to have to experiment with x.>0 remotes. Even the 6.4 only lists one Polaroid code.

Would love to use the 21.0 remote, however that requires original remote which sadly found its demise in the jaws of a dog. I understand (gasp) that a direc tv remote will work. I am going to get a universal cheap wal-mart remote to see if that will work. I would rather have a dish remote with the code in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)