Dish reruns every 3 hours ridiculous??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well the OP should understand that stating he is seeing the same stuff shown three times a day does sound unusual if its on one channel, but if its on two channels such as an east and west fee then thats not to strange at all when switching from say Disney east to Disney west. The worst offender outside of the movie channels like hbo is discovery hd, discovery channel, tlc, and one other I cant think of at the moment.

Dont sweat the little pokes and jabs, it just means those guys are sweet on you is all and its just a sign of affection, :p

Basically it's not Dish that's determining what's shown and when, it's the content providers. If you switch to Direct or Cable, you'll get the same channels, with the same formats..

What the hell is that supposed to mean? When it comes to audio video I live there, and have made some good decisions based on the posters. I use many boards to form an opinion.

I think this was in reference to a comment made about AVS being down for a upgrade on Saturday.

Hey everyone i have dish network i just canceled all the movie packs because they sucked. Same movies over and over, but i just now have another issue i noticed. I have not watched tv much over the last 6 months. I just started watching more tv cause im off work with an injury. I noticed almost all the channels play the same stuff in 3 hour blocks. Whats on at 3 is on at 6 then 9 and soo on. Has dish been like this long maybe i never watched enough to notice it but are others like direct tv and cable like this? I may just ditch all paid tv im tired of every channel constantly being on commercials at the same time there is no more channel hopping during commercials all seem to play them at once. Well i just want to know if im alone in this i hope its not just me who hate the current rate tv is going down?

I've always found this type of thinking perplexing. Dish doesn't have any control over what is played or the frequency with which something is played on a particular channel. I can't count the number of times I've gone to install a system at a person's house and they've said something along the lines of "I'm so glad to get rid of Comcast. I had HBO and Stars through them and they played the same movies over and over all month." I've had to explain to the customer that we have no control over what is played. Those channels would be playing the exact same thing no matter f they are getting them through Comcast, Dish, DirecTV or C-Band. :confused:

Actually, we have quite a few repeats here, if you consider the "most often asked questions." :p

Chaddux? are you and Hall the same person? You both have dilbert avatars and I swear you both have the same posting style. Heck I even get you 2 confused when I read posts and only notice a dilbert :)

Chaddux? are you and Hall the same person? You both have dilbert avatars and I swear you both have the same posting style. Heck I even get you 2 confused when I read posts and only notice a dilbert :)

Heh. He copied me. I had Dilbert first. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts