Dish RSP

Col springs is close to Denver so I dont believe there is an RSP for that area. Let me do some checking, I think that dish has a depot in that area.

It varies by state and region within the state but average starting is $10.50 - $11.00 an hour with some places getting paid up to $12.50 is what I have heard but have not been able to verify from the local managers yet. I talked with a manager from Hayward california and the techs there start out at the $11.00 an hour rate.

Just note that the Colo. Spgs. guys are hacks. I really hate it when they come up the pass to here. Just gets people pissed at Dish. :(

Then again, what can you expect for $11/hour, and having to throw 4+ dishes a day?

I NEVER do more than 2 a day (ie. quality trumps quantity), and can make as much or more than three times that an hour.

Last edited:
Quality falls to the curb when a company goes corporate, I'd love it if I only had to do 2 installs a day specialy when I have to drive a minimum of 90 mins to get to my first customer. Techs have to maintain a completion ratio and a minimum on trouble calls, and a tech must have a minimum amount of points asigned to him each day wich is 80 points atleast so you as a dns tech may roll out with 6 trouble calls or 2 four tv hook ups and a 2 tv hook up or really any number of combinations of jobs to put you at 80 points or higher. Its not uncommon for us to roll out with 90 - 125 points in a day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)