DISH Rumor Alert

Unfortunately, this does not include weird-a** areas of the country that are a Venn diagram of MLB market areas such as Des Moines: Cubs, White Sox, Brewers, Twins, Royals and Cardinals claim Des Moines in their market areas, and as such are blacked out from EI and MLB.TV. The only way I know to get all those teams in our town is with the DirecTV Sports Pack.

I watched curling on television one time...................for about fifteen minutes. I liken it to watching grass grow, only not as exciting. :)

I just posted this for my Canadian friends who make similar comments about baseball, golf, etc.
Odd metaphor for a game played on ice.

That announcement answers alot of questions. I did not realize MLB had no say in having local games streamed by the RSN's. It all makes so much more sense now, as always it's the networks who are stupid not in this case MLB. I very recently posted I couldn't understand why the MLB package simply did not stream directly from the RSN - commercials and all.

It also reads like if the RSN does not enter into an agreement you will have to have the one wireless distributer as your cell provider and then pay them for streaming the game. And further it sounds like if your TV carrier does not have your RSN or you do not subscribe to it you can't stream.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts