dish saying i need new dish?

all4jo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 5, 2004
Haiti and lexington ky
Hey guys, i have a eastern arc setup and i just changed plans to dish latino. Well in the process i lost my hd programming , so i chatted today and the agent is saying that on their end it says I'm on western arc and that i need a new dish. I tell her i don't need new dish because I know I'm on eastern arc that was installed with my hoppers December 2012 . how can i get them to change it on their end?

Thanks,

Last edited:
pm a dirt member is your best option.I went through sort of the same thing a couple years ago,dirt cleared it right up.

You have an Eastern Arc Twin most likely if you were installed 2 years ago. You're missing the 77 orbital which is where a vast majority of the Latino package channels are. Need either a 1k2 WA or a 1k4 EA, not a 1k2 EA.

We're an EA market and the last Dish Latino install we did specified 61.5/72 and a wing dish for 110.

Hey guys, i have a eastern arc setup and i just changed plans to dish latino. Well in the process i lost my hd programming , so i chatted today and the agent is saying that on their end it says I'm on western arc and that i need a new dish. I tell her i don't need new dish because I know I'm on eastern arc that was installed with my hoppers December 2012 . how can i get them to change it on their end? Thanks,

You're account is just tagged for the wrong orbitals, had a similar service call yesterday. As mentioned Dirt should be able to help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts