Dish says 4k Joey doesn't have PIP

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chuckwr4

Original poster
Jan 3, 2013
OC
Got my hopper 3 along with 3 Joey 2s installed today. Was told by Dish customer service that those Joeys supported picture in picture (PIP), and I was pretty sure they were wrong, but I let it go. I see now that they definitely do not, so I call them to request one that does (I only wanted 1 Joey with PIP), and they tell me that they don't have any that feature PIP. I told them that their own website shows that the 4k Joey does and their response is that the website is wrong. I say ok and end the call. I check here on satelliteguys and everything I read says that it does have PIP. I call them again and ask to speak to someone with more knowledge and they insist it does not. Can anyone who has a 4k Joey let me know if it does or not. Thanks

Got my hopper 3 along with 3 Joey 2s installed today. Was told by Dish customer service that those Joeys supported picture in picture (PIP), and I was pretty sure they were wrong, but I let it go. I see now that they definitely do not, so I call them to request one that does (I only wanted 1 Joey with PIP), and they tell me that they don't have any that feature PIP. I told them that their own website shows that the 4k Joey does and their response is that the website is wrong. I say ok and end the call. I check here on satelliteguys and everything I read says that it does have PIP. I call them again and ask to speak to someone with more knowledge and they insist it does not. Can anyone who has a 4k Joey let me know if it does or not. Thanks
Just found out the hard way that 4K joey as of yet do not do PIP.

Reactions: chuckwr4
But it is supposed to at some point whereas the Joey 2.0 will not. If you want PIP at that location you will need the 4K. You will still have to wait until they enable it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)