Dish says can only have one 622

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

drjdan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 12, 2006
Dallas, TX
I upgraded my account to metal and a 622 returning a 301. I also have a 942 that I want to upgrade, but now they now tell me that they can not lease me a second 622?

Anyone had this problem? Should I be able to trade in my 942 for a second 622?

I have tried two different CSR's today and both said no. I used the regular Dish number and selected support. One even checked with supervisior. My first 622 with installed just this week.

Me 2.....

I called DISH today about upgrading 2 receivers that I'm leasing (811 and 942). They told me that the current promotion that runs until July 13th to upgrade my 942 is $199 and that I'd get a $100 credit when I returned the 942, will only let me upgrade one receiver. I want to upgrade the 942 to the 622 and upgrade a single tuner, but they said N-O. I would be:) if I could get two 622s, since I have 2 HDTVs and 2 analog TVs.

Is anyone willing to share the "Selected Support" number so that I can give it a shot??

I had the same problem. I did the one upgrade to 622 and returned a 301. I have a 942 that I am now trying to upgrade to a 622 also, but the run around of only one upgrade allowed. I did not get the $100 return credit since they do not give that for a 301, but that was ok. I still have the 942 in service.

drjdan, are you asking for the $100 credit when you try to swap your 942? Its possible they won't let you have that deal if you already have a 622, but I can't understand why you couldn't trade it(942)in and pay the upgrade price for another 622.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts