Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

ejwhite

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 28, 2013
Minnesota
I love these DishScapes. They are all interesting and fun to see what you can find. Has anyone else noticed the the windmill is turning in the wrong direction for the tilt of the fan blades. It turns counterclockwise. With the tilt of the blades on this windmill it should turn clockwise. The more you look at it the more you find. Actually, it is better than a lot of other TV on right now.:)

crodrules

The Happy Pessimist
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 14, 2014
North Central Ohio
I love these DishScapes. They are all interesting and fun to see what you can find. Has anyone else noticed the the windmill is turning in the wrong direction for the tilt of the fan blades. It turns counterclockwise. With the tilt of the blades on this windmill it should turn clockwise. The more you look at it the more you find. Actually, it is better than a lot of other TV on right now.:)
That is the first thing my sister noticed about it. :)

• Wow
Reactions: maggiedeahne

ekilgus

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 22, 2007
Southeast US
I thought that as well, but perhaps the wind is coming from the opposite direction?

Reactions: crodrules

crodrules

The Happy Pessimist
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 14, 2014
North Central Ohio
Well, we are now past Independence Day. The bunting is gone, the stars and stripes pinwheel is gone, flags are down. Meanwhile the farm is back to work - a tractor in the field, a goat wandering about. The carnival is still in town. Seeing some fireflys at night, no more fireworks. Just summer in the Heartland. :)
To the tune of Fireflies by Owl City:

I'd like to make myself believe
That the windmill turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather watch another channel I receive
Because there's nothing else good on TV

captalyssa

Feb 8, 2020
United States
I just made an observation that the town may indeed be Smallville and maybe that is the Kent farm. About 1 minute before the scene changes from late afternoon to dusk (pink & yellow sky) a most peculiar event occurs just behind the white pickup truck parked beside the country road. A vertical pole with street light suddenly appears. The light comes on and remains lit throughout the night until the pole & light slowly fades away as dawn becomes early morning. The street light & pole are definitely not visible behind the pickup truck during the day. Could this be Superman experimenting with cloaking technology or maybe it's Superboy up to some early science hijinks?

• Haha
Reactions: grc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 7, Members: 2, Guests: 5)