Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

Hmmmm…. Like a lot of TV these days, the April Dish Scape may just be a repeat. Yawn.
The description mentions the fan favorite - I have them all DVR'd and I am not sure why that one is a fan favorite. I was re-watching it and there are some chickens, the eggs rolling, but there isn't a ton of things going on. Maybe the colors of everything was appealing to people? The Santa's workshop one - that one I can see how they could call that one a fan favorite and there are a lot of things that could be added and changed up from year to year. But this one I am not sure. I will be watching to see how it is different than last time.

Reactions: charlesrshell
The new Dishscape that launched on 3/29 didn't have many changes from last year - nothing compared to the Santa Workshop. Nothing has changed on the streaming Dishscape yet - still is Bora Bora.

This is the 4th Dishscape in 5 months where we have had dancing characters. Santas Workshop had the dancing elves, Feb. had the dancing hearts, last month had the dancing elves, and this month we have dancing chickens/sunflowers.

Next Month is the "Still Unexplained Dish Scape" set at the base of Devils Tower, is full of peculiar happenings, alien visitors, and more excitement than ever.

Seems like they are reusing the March 2020 Dish Scape as that one was at the base of Devil's Tower. Unless it is a different view?

Next Month is the "Still Unexplained Dish Scape" set at the base of Devils Tower, is full of peculiar happenings, alien visitors, and more excitement than ever.

Seems like they are reusing the March 2020 Dish Scape as that one was at the base of Devil's Tower. Unless it is a different view?
With a couple of exceptions, I always thought that first year for Dish Scape was the best, and especially the Halloween scape.