Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

So, the day at the beach has arrived! So far, we see a red crab, sea shells washing up, a sailboat, and a shark fin out in the water. Sunshine, long sunset, night scene, and a bit of morning fog. We do like the constant sound of the surf. A pretty good "picture window" for us.

So, the day at the beach has arrived! So far, we see a red crab, sea shells washing up, a sailboat, and a shark fin out in the water. Sunshine, long sunset, night scene, and a bit of morning fog. We do like the constant sound of the surf. A pretty good "picture window" for us.
The only thing is the waves on the beach stay the same for the night. It could have the tide come in once in awhile. Overall I like the sounds of the waves. Just close your eyes and let the surround sound take you in.:)

The only thing is the waves on the beach stay the same for the night. It could have the tide come in once in awhile. Overall I like the sounds of the waves. Just close your eyes and let the surround sound take you in.:)

At one time I would have agreed with both of you. But after one sleepless night in a hotel right on Puget Sound, it now makes me nervous. The water was so close to the sliding glass door of my room that I was afraid all night I would have water washing over the floor when I woke up.

Paddle boarder, rainbow, tracks along the beach that suddenly disappear, sunset where the sun pauses in the sky for 10-15 minutes and a meteorite.

Reactions: TheKrell
I was a little underwhelmed by the "Summer Scape". Surely there's more wildlife than a crab and a shark on a tropical island. A couple tropical birds and insects flying by maybe. A tropical thunderstorm far out to sea maybe. At least that could account for the rainbow since there was no rain. But the sound of the sea and wind do put you to sleep easily.

I was a little underwhelmed by the "Summer Scape". Surely there's more wildlife than a crab and a shark on a tropical island. A couple tropical birds and insects flying by maybe. A tropical thunderstorm far out to sea maybe. At least that could account for the rainbow since there was no rain. But the sound of the sea and wind do put you to sleep easily.

I've noticed a pattern of elements being added a week or so into the month. You may get your wish!

I've noticed a pattern of elements being added a week or so into the month. You may get your wish!
Yeah, I have to wonder why they do not spread out the additions throughout the entire month. That would keep things fresh, and give you a reason to tune in at least once per week to see what has been added.

The first time we started discussing the new additions here (Unexplained Dish Scape) they were added around halfway through the month, so that sort of made sense. Then, they did not have any new additions for the Earth Month Dish Scape as far as I can remember. Last month, the new additions showed up after only one week. Adding them that quickly (without adding anything else the rest of the month) made me wonder why they did not just start with the "enhanced" version in the first place, and be done with it for that month.

Don't get me wrong. I love seeing the new things get added to the Dish Scape. It just would be nice if the additions occurred on a somewhat more logical schedule.

I am glad to see DISH's new Summer Scape. It is better than the last few, but I guess that is opinion and everybody has different taste. I was in the minority because I really liked the Hollywood Scape. To me this Summer Scape is Pixar like. DISH Scape is one of my favorite channels.

Having grown up on an island, and now vacationing on a Great Lake, I can tell you that I have never seen (or heard) a beach without seagulls. Except this DISH one.

And I'd like a little more active surf, too.