Dish Scapes on 199 is interesting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Having grown up on an island, and now vacationing on a Great Lake, I can tell you that I have never seen (or heard) a beach without seagulls. Except this DISH one.

And I'd like a little more active surf, too.
I have been wondering where they are myself.

Would be funny if they had an airplane flyby with a banner advertising something on Dish.

I had to look that one up. I never saw All Is Lost. But I read the ghastly plot and do not think I want to subject myself to the movie.
I actually liked the movie. It was interesting how well it worked with very little dialog and a single character. I find Redford to be a finer actor than I ever gave him credit for.

Reactions: TheKrell
I had to look that one up. I never saw All Is Lost. But I read the ghastly plot and do not think I want to subject myself to the movie.
i liked it. Also, many films like that might cut to black before we know if the hero made it or died. This one stuck with it and showed a non-nebulous conclusion.

Reactions: TheKrell
I have to say I'm surprised that the Beach scape has had no new features added along the way. It's the most relaxing of the scapes and we especially like the sound - however, it doesn't take long to have seen all there is to see. I think the mountain, western, and UFO scenes were more interesting.

I have to say I'm surprised that the Beach scape has had no new features added along the way. It's the most relaxing of the scapes and we especially like the sound - however, it doesn't take long to have seen all there is to see. I think the mountain, western, and UFO scenes were more interesting.
It is important to remember that these Scapes are likely developed months before they actually air. Therefore, the Beach Scape was probably developed during the quarantine, so they may not have had enough people working on it to be able to add much more than the bare minimum. I think it still holds up fairly well as-is, though. Hopefully, as things move forward, the upcoming Scapes will just keep getting better and better.

Reactions: maggiedeahne