Dish-service Call

i think boogie means the tech is calling in to dish pretending to be the customer to get the w/o cancled. so this way the notes on the account will show that the customer called in, and the tech looks clean.

I found out why 14 service calls in a period of two months were being cancelled----the tech for my area was cancelling the service calls. Can you believe that? I guess he didn't know how to fix our problems or just didn't want to take time to come to our home. Anyway, it was finally discovered that he was calling the night before the appointment and cancelling our appointment. At least I'm not going crazy. So, if you have a service appointment, and it gets rescheduled or cancelled, it could possibly be the service tech.

You know, I was about to do the whole bit about not lumping us all into that category, and that is NOT a common reason for workorders getting rescheduled etc.. but crap like what the guy pulled makes it impossible to defend this trade anymore. I give up. I'm being sabotaged and I don't have a leg to stand on anymore. Thanks boogie's tech, really appreciate that one.

Btw, how was this discovered?

You know, I was about to do the whole bit about not lumping us all into that category, and that is NOT a common reason for workorders getting rescheduled etc.. but crap like what the guy pulled makes it impossible to defend this trade anymore. I give up. I'm being sabotaged and I don't have a leg to stand on anymore. Thanks boogie's tech, really appreciate that one.

Btw, how was this discovered?
YA know what..I'm not buying it..There are checks and balances in the system so that reasonably intelligent people can pick up on these things..Not to say this is imposible. But this is so out there it bears on the ridiculous..Either there is more to this than meets the eye or this tech is a magician and his employers incredibly stupid

We suspected that this was what was happening. It was the only logical explanation. Finally, a rep from Dish confirmed that this is what was going on. The tech had done the same thing to three other customers.

We suspected that this was what was happening. It was the only logical explanation. Finally, a rep from Dish confirmed that this is what was going on. The tech had done the same thing to three other customers.

I still don't understand how they 'confirmed' it, or how they would even allow a workorder to be rescheduled 14 times.

we had a guy that worked with us that didnt put a job in for three weeks straight.. every job was a NLOS and we sent someone out behind him for two weeks, then they ended up putting the jobs in ... he even called an open field a NLOS.. so i can see someone pulling this. the highest reschedule times ive seen personally was 8.. it was a massive house and i just LUCKED UP and got it on the 9th try.. i hated life but it got done..

we had a guy that worked with us that didnt put a job in for three weeks straight.. every job was a NLOS and we sent someone out behind him for two weeks, then they ended up putting the jobs in ... he even called an open field a NLOS.. so i can see someone pulling this. the highest reschedule times ive seen personally was 8.. it was a massive house and i just LUCKED UP and got it on the 9th try.. i hated life but it got done..

Hahaha. I know exactly how you feel man. The guys doing the rescheduling still have a job and still make the same as you tho, right? bastards

i hate those and the ones on a two weeks notice.. they dont care anymore so we must pay ... please give them warehouse duty for their two remaining weeks..!!!!

i hate those and the ones on a two weeks notice.. they dont care anymore so we must pay ... please give them warehouse duty for their two remaining weeks..!!!!
Most companies don't bother with allowing workrs to work a notice. They just cut them loose...I have a friend that works for an accounting firm. When a employee gives notice, they give them about an hour to clean out their desk and leave the premisies. Right after the employee is asked to surrender their companiy issued lap top.
With the company I work for it depends on the tech..Some are allowed to work their notice, some just don't get work after they give notice..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)