DISH Service in Seattle, WA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

SBacklin

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 7, 2008
Can anyone tell me what the latest setup that DISH uses for service in Seattle, WA...zipcode 98106.

Specifically, the 250 channel package with HD/DVR. I was wondering what satellite would need to be used and what orbital locations would I need view of to get this particular setup.

Any info is helpful. Thanks.

The setup for me in 98133 is a single 1000.2 dish that gets sats at the 110, 119 and 129 locations. I don't think the package you plan to order has anything to do with it.

I have an old Dish 1000 (with no dot-2 or dot-4) for 110 and 119. I also use a big 30 inch dish for 129. I bought the big dish for 129 back in the days of the old Wooble-Star satellite at 129. It still works and I've found no reason to bother removing it.

You should have no problems getting any of 110, 119, or 129 nowadays. The only time I lose signal is when the seaplanes on Lake Union fly in front of my dish. I'm in 98103.

Thanks for the replies. I wasn't sure 129 was still being used or not. That is the one sat I might have problems with. There is only one place that a dish can go and LoS at 129 might be an issue. I will see what they say.

Thanks for the replies. So it still looks like 110,119 and 129. The last time I checked into DISH 129 was kind of I guess wobbly or had its issues. They wanted a second dish for it. Did they replace it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts