Dish Showing No Favoritism in Politics

The RNC will NOT be in HD on Dish as there is no HD Pool feed available for them to pull the content from.

Its not a Democrats -vs- Republican thing here Dish really wanted to carry both in HD. For whatever reason the RNC is not having an HD pool feed.

Maybe they are afraid that having John McCain in full glorious hd would show to much age in his face. Not to mention all the skin cancer surgeries he has had recently that scarred his face. Don't want the public to see how old he really looks . :p

When I saw the title of this, I had to laugh. Doesn't Dish have Fox News in the Family Package? Sounds like some favoritism to me.

The RNC will NOT be in HD on Dish as there is no HD Pool feed available for them to pull the content from.

Its not a Democrats -vs- Republican thing here Dish really wanted to carry both in HD. For whatever reason the RNC is not having an HD pool feed.

With a nominee who doesn't even know how to use a computer (newfangled equipment), it doesn't surprise that the RNC would be using out-dated technology!

With a nominee who doesn't even know how to use a computer (newfangled equipment), it doesn't surprise that the RNC would be using out-dated technology!

There is an HD Pool Feed, Scott is wrong.

I would guess that Dish would have to pay for it, so they opted not to (they did not have to pay for the DNC HD Pool Feed, because they were the company providing it to others due to their Denver HQ location.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)