Dish still have those HDtvs they were selling awhile back?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The review you provided a link for doesn't mention that the DVI input is only for Dish receivers. Besides, SatinKzo says his Dish TV's DVI input functions no matter what is connected to it. Are you implying he does not know what his own tv is capable of?

sA :: Shaggy said:
you guys do understand that the Dish tvs have a special dvi connector so even if you wanted you cant us this tv with other dvi connecters or service.
That's not true.

BOTTOM LINE:

I have the 40inch RP model in my basement with NO DISH RECEIVER ATTACHED and it works absolutely fine with whatever I plug into the DVI Input: DVD upconvert player with HDMI/DVI convertor, PC with DVI output (odd resolutin since my video card does not do widescreen, but it works just fine). I used to have a samsung OTA receiver and it worked just fine also.

This TV is only used to watch DVD's now as I am in the middle of a remodel and have no dish receiver hooked up to it. The kids watch their movies on it now for the last month over the DVI connection no problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts