Dish Stock Falls As Pay-TV Subscriber Losses Accelerate, Profit Beats

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I still have a fax machine

I have a fax machine at home too, and I use one EVERY DAY at work, so I don’t know what he’s smokin’ but they’re still in wide use.

I still have a landline POTS phone too, but I’ll be changing to VOIP in a few weeks, I am due to have fiber installed and I’ll change over to a VOIP based ‘landline’ from the fiber provider.

You just about have to have a home phone here if you want reliable phone service, it is very rural and hilly, and cell phone service can be sketchy.

Just because he doesn’t use a fax machine or a home phone doesn’t mean they’re dead.

Wrong.

DirecTV Now added 391k subs in the second and third quarters while losing 531k subs of their satellite service.

Feel free to bring up more things you know nothing about so that I may correct you with factual information.

Son, get a clue before you start throwing your insults. AT&T has been cannibalizing DirecTV and will probably continue to do so until they spin it off or sell it. That's their plan.

The more you post the more you are embarrassing yourself and proving that your only interests here are trying to justify your poor choices and trolling. Now you're getting insulting so again I say adios...

First of all, as a junior member to me here on these forums, chill out. I was posting back when you didn't even know what the internet was...
Secondly, of course, streaming is canalizing traditional satellite service. It's better. It's cheaper. It's the future.

Now, aren't there some kids on your lawn that need shushing old man?

Who cares when you joined? What difference does that make?

First of all, as a junior member to me here on these forums, chill out. I was posting back when you didn't even know what the internet was...
Secondly, of course, streaming is canalizing traditional satellite service. It's better. It's cheaper. It's the future.

Now, aren't there some kids on your lawn that need shushing old man?

Junior member :p I think that means you with your 500 posts (a lot of them here trolling) and 15 likes as opposed to over 6100 likes. You really are funny. Unless you were on Compu-Serve and GEnie like I was before there was the internet you're just spreading more BS. :p

Can we please get back on topic? Thanks.

You mean this lame trolling topic created by another disgruntled former DISH subscriber who comes here just to troll? This forum is supposed to be about helping DISH subs and spreading the good word, not the kind of non-sense you're currently espousing.

MODS, Please Close This Thread!!

Reactions: charlesrshell
This is spreading BS: "Most of those people probably went to DirecTV or another real TV service"

WRONG. Facts in evidence.

Stop with the BS and I'll stop having to correcting you with facts. Deal?

What about OTA? That's where people go around here when they leave satellite. Streaming just doena't work and/or isn't an option for tens of millions of people. That's the pure fact. Period.

You mean this lame trolling topic created by another disgruntled former DISH subscriber who comes here just to troll? This forum is supposed to be about helping DISH subs and spreading the good word, not the kind of non-sense you're currently espousing.

MODS, Please Close This Thread!!

Honestly, the mods need to put you in time out. It's trolls like you that ruin this forum and dissuade people from sharing their thoughts.

I offered my experience as a 20-year dish subscriber and you've done nothing but attack me because I had the nerve to try something new for a few months because I was unhappy that I couldn't watch the Celtics or HBO or that my bill was $130 a month for just two TVs and no premiums.

I'm just going to block you. Goodbye.

Honestly, the mods need to put you in time out. It's trolls like you that ruin this forum and dissuade people from sharing their thoughts.

I offered my experience as a 20-year dish subscriber and you've done nothing but attack me because I had the nerve to try something new for a few months because I was unhappy that I couldn't watch the Celtics or HBO.

I'm just going to block you. Goodbye!

I'm not the one who's been doing the attacking, you are. If you're so happy that you left DISH then why are you here in a DISH forum telling us how smart you are and how stupid we all must be for spending our money on DISH service. It's kind of like finding a Ford forum and going in there telling them how much better your Chevy is. It's just looking for trouble, as you have seen from multiple members here, not just me.

Maybe if you really block me then you won't feel the need to get in the last word. :p

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts