Dish Sues Two More IPTV Providers

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
A few months ago Dish kicked off their legal fight against piracy streaming services by suing the Kodi-add-on ZemTV and TVAddons.org. Now according to TorrentFreak Dish Network has filed two new lawsuits against pirate IPTV providers.

The first lawsuit was recently filed in Maryland against Furniture Inc. and Mohammad Yusif for their Spider-TV service. Dish says the defendants are selling devices for $199 that include 13 months of service. The lawsuit claims that the defendants are “capturing broadcasts of television channels exclusively licensed to DISH and are unlawfully retransmitting these channels over the Internet to their customers throughout the United States, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.”

Dish Sues Two More IPTV Providers - Cord Cutters News

Well android boxes are sure popular. I know a few people at work who bought them and after a short period they all cancelled their cable outright or cut it to the basic. They sure like to brag about how anything they want to watch is available and that it’s all free.

Reactions: TheKrell
Well android boxes are sure popular. I know a few people at work who bought them and after a short period they all cancelled their cable outright or cut it to the basic. They sure like to brag about how anything they want to watch is available and that it’s all free.

Yea we are seeing this everywhere.

People just want to sign up for internet these days.

Wait till Dish gets all the other providers on the band wagon. I have a feeling in the next year all these illegal streams go away due to litigation.

Reactions: Blackloz
Yea we are seeing this everywhere.

People just want to sign up for internet these days.

Wait till Dish gets all the other providers on the band wagon. I have a feeling in the next year all these illegal streams go away due to litigation.
They will just relocate to another country..the only way to stop it is to use the end-users

Reactions: pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts