DISH Support is back!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MattG@DISH

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
Denver, Colorado
We are excited to announce that DISH Support has been redesigned, revamped, and re-launched at support.dish.com. I’m sure you’re all aware that we recently took the site offline. We took this opportunity to improve the design of the site and began the process of integrating the site into our other web properties. As a result of this transition, we did not transfer any of the old content, including user names to the new site. We welcome you to the new site and thank you for the support.

Thanks but no thanks, you will not find a place with more help and information than right here at this site.

No need for me to go somewhere else.

I am rather displeased at the loss of the earlier forum data. There was a lot of good stuff there, such as release notes, and help for issues that are still with us.

customhank said:
Thanks but no thanks, you will not find a place with more help and information than right here at this site.

+1 I signed up last time when Scott was involved but now I have no use for it.

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

That's the problem Matt...Between the feedback and knowledge of the members here, and the terrific involvement of you and the rest of DIRT, there's definitely no need to go anywhere else!! :hatsoff:

sling poblem

This is for MATT.This is a repeat for which I apologize. I have a problem with Sling. Signing on to dishonline.com and clicking grid, my locals show the Phoenix AZ dma locals, NOT SF locals Due to the time difference (I am in the SAn Francisco DMA), my only choice is to record rather than watch now. Help!!! I have reported this to DISH three times in the past months, only to be told "they are working on it" This is not good enough!!! Why can't this be fixed? I am unable to access my local channels via Sling. I travel alot and have a real problem with this. Sure hope you can help me out here. Thanks, Doug phone (***)*******

Last edited by a moderator:
This is for MATT.This is a repeat for which I apologize. I have a problem with Sling. Signing on to dishonline.com and clicking grid, my locals show the Phoenix AZ dma locals, NOT SF locals Due to the time difference (I am in the SAn Francisco DMA), my only choice is to record rather than watch now. Help!!! I have reported this to DISH three times in the past months, only to be told "they are working on it" This is not good enough!!! Why can't this be fixed? I am unable to access my local channels via Sling. I travel alot and have a real problem with this. Sure hope you can help me out here. Thanks, Doug phone (***)*******

Matt is off until Sunday, please send me a PM and I will look into this issue for you. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)