Dish survey

thechaz05

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Irwin
I got an email today from dish with a link to a survey to complete. the reward for doing so is entry into a drawing for a free Kindle Fire. I did the survey did anybody else get this?

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

satisfied with your service, do you have a hopper, just things like that

That's one survey you don't want to win, per another thread on this topic.

satisfied with your service, do you have a hopper, just things like that

satisfied with your service = sometimes
do you have a hopper = no

Took the survey. :D

BTW, you don't watch any of the major junior hockey games on NHLN? They have had the Subway Super Series and have a new major junior hockey game every Friday at 7PM EST.

I took it as well. Did you get the question about the mosaic feature for the Hopper? It would let you watch up to 8 channels (or different angles for sports) at one time. I thought it was kind of cool.

I was hoping with the questions about using a tablet to do social media while watching TV it would ask about the cool remote they showed off at CES a while back, but no dice.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

PTVC said:
satisfied with your service = sometimes
do you have a hopper = no

Took the survey. :D

BTW, you don't watch any of the major junior hockey games on NHLN? They have had the Subway Super Series and have a new major junior hockey game every Friday at 7PM EST.

Thanks for letting me know about that I didn't know they're showing those games

Brodieb said:
I took it as well. Did you get the question about the mosaic feature for the Hopper? It would let you watch up to 8 channels (or different angles for sports) at one time. I thought it was kind of cool.

I was hoping with the questions about using a tablet to do social media while watching TV it would ask about the cool remote they showed off at CES a while back, but no dice.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

no I didn't see any question like that, but it does sound cool

LOL ..

Question 1: Are you a Male or a Female --------- X Male
Question 2: Do you work for a: ......
cable or satellite provider --------------- X Yes

[h=2]Survey Completed - Thank You[/h]

costanzas_wallet said:
LOL ..

Question 1: Are you a Male or a Female --------- X Male
Question 2: Do you work for a: ......
cable or satellite provider --------------- X Yes

[h=2]Survey Completed - Thank You[/h]

Lol that is lame. I only got about 5 questions myself, maybe I answered 1 incorrectly too. My questions were the same plus do you have a hopper, do you like your hopper, end of survey

Just got another email saying there was technical issues and my survey was not accepted and said they have resolved the issue and asked me to do it again.

Just finished mine again. It was weird my first survey ended short so I assumed my answers were not what they were looking for.