Dish Survey

Howard Simmons

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
Cridersville Ohio
Has anyone gotten a survey lately from Dish? Got one this morning and it asked if you would likely recommend a friend or family member to Dish. I gave it an 8 and then it said that it looked like we have some work to do since you gave us an 8 and had a comment box below. So I proceeded to name a few things that I didn't like and hit next and that was the end of the survey. Nothing else. Maybe I said something wrong.:)

Reactions: pattykay
Has anyone gotten a survey lately from Dish? ...
I think I opted out of those a long time ago.

... So I proceeded to name a few things that I didn't like and hit next and that was the end of the survey. Nothing else. Maybe I said something wrong.:)
I sure hope you mentioned the lack of an Upcoming Previews section on the mydish Free Previews page, and also the lack of a New Channels page on their website for announcing new channels and package placement changes as soon as they happen. ;)

I think I opted out of those a long time ago.

I sure hope you mentioned the lack of an Upcoming Previews section on the mydish Free Previews page, and also the lack of a New Channels page on their website for announcing new channels and package placement changes as soon as they happen. ;)
No I didn't because I had my own set of problems and I ran out of characters so I had to cut down on words. Sorry.

• Sad
Reactions: syphix and pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)