Dish System Maintenance happening till 11am!

sundude90

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 13, 2008
Waterville, Maine, United States
Just saw this on the Dish Network Facebook Page.

"In an effort to continually upgrade and improve our service, we have scheduled system maintenance tonight. During this time, our customer service centers, automated phone system, website, and online streaming content are unavailable. Please note, DISH satellite TV service is unaffected.

This maintenance is scheduled to be completed by 11am EST on Saturday, March 31st. Please contact us after that time if you are still in need of assistance. Thank you for being a valued DISH customer, we greatly appreciate your business."

Yes its down too...

DISHonline.COM says to go get a snack...

THIS SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE

In an effort to continually upgrade and improve our service, we have scheduled system maintenance tonight. During this time, our customer service centers, automated phone system, website, and online streaming content are unavailable. Please note, DISH satellite TV service is unaffected.

This maintenance is scheduled to be completed by 11am EST on Saturday, March 31st. Please contact us after that time if you are still in need of assistance.

Thank you for being a valued DISH customer, we greatly appreciate your business.

Scott Greczkowski said:
Yes its down too...

DISHonline.COM says to go get a snack...

THIS SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE

In an effort to continually upgrade and improve our service, we have scheduled system maintenance tonight. During this time, our customer service centers, automated phone system, website, and online streaming content are unavailable. Please note, DISH satellite TV service is unaffected.

This maintenance is scheduled to be completed by 11am EST on Saturday, March 31st. Please contact us after that time if you are still in need of assistance.

Thank you for being a valued DISH customer, we greatly appreciate your business.

As allways thanks scott

Im having my joeys looking to pair for the hopper...usually I just turn on the tv and the show comes on...1 joey also went black for no reason...seems working now just not sure what the problem could be...not the matience they are doing I wouldnt think

They also took this time to grade ETA their dispatching software and kill their old software ECONNECts replacement

Sent from my fingers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)