Dish tech old receivers signature

spoiler1041

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 26, 2011
Fl
Is there a form the techs sign and leave saying you have turned over your old equipment so you don't get chargered for unreturned equipment?

I'm sure there is, I was hoping someone could identify it's title or appearance.

Is there a form the techs sign and leave saying you have turned over your old equipment so you don't get chargered for unreturned equipment?

I'm sure there is, I was hoping someone could identify it's title or appearance.
When I got my new H3 I thought I signed something to that effect (electronic signature if I recall correctly) but I don't think he left anything with me - or if he did it became victim of my usual non-filing system.

I signed electronically after my install and received an e-mail copy a few days later. One was the Service Agreement, which has a section ( B ) of the equipment being installed, and ( C ), the equipment being returned. The other PDF was for the re-pop of the 24-month agreement. My MyDish account doesn't reference these documents and the only indication of the returned equipment is in " My Shipments. "

Reactions: spoiler1041
Basically everything is done on our phones now. So you sign it away as previously mentioned. When it gets back to the warehouse the next morning ( in most cases) they scan it in and make sure it's off your account for good .
We just de-install from- your account / house.
The signing is done on the service agreement torwards the top, it states work done, equipment installed / deinstalled . You will get a copy via email within 72 hours usually after work order is closed .
That is based off my experience .
I just install, billing I known limited about.
Hope that helps a bit.

Reactions: spoiler1041

Recently returned my Hopper. Replacement box is used with a reversible shipping address back to Dish. I sent certified requesting signature. Problem solved.

Recently returned my Hopper. Replacement box is used with a reversible shipping address back to Dish. I sent certified requesting signature. Problem solved.
Problem solved if the dish tech doesn"t take the receiver. But that wasn't the question.

When I upgraded from my h2 to the h3 I signed a 2 year electronic agreement.Got a email in a couple of days with what I signed for my records. No receipt for my h2 I gave the installer, but I went into My Dish and under my shipment's my old h2 was there and after about 2 weeks or so it was taken off after they received it. That's the way my upgrade went.....

Problem solved if the dish tech doesn"t take the receiver. But that wasn't the question.
There is no Dish tech. since I have been with Dish so long they trusted me to do my own install. A signed certified return doesn't matter is a Dish janitor signed it.
Dish agrees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)