Dish tech said this will work. Is she correct?

Might as well just swap the DPP Twin for a DP Quad you could use it for the 4 outputs without the switch, or get 6 outputs out of it switch the 34 switch

I have a DP twin headed my way. Does it have just two outputs like the DPP twin? It's a simple matter to run a second cable to my 522 but a real PITA if I have to run additional cables from the dish. I hope this all works out well.
On another subject, how many TVs can I split off to from one receiver output?
Thanks again,,,Matt

basmntdweller said:
I have a DP twin headed my way. Does it have just two outputs like the DPP twin? It's a simple matter to run a second cable to my 522 but a real PITA if I have to run additional cables from the dish. I hope this all works out well.
On another subject, how many TVs can I split off to from one receiver output?
Thanks again,,,Matt
Sure, the DP TWIN has 2 outputs. Connect them to the DP34 switch and you can hook up 4 tuners.

The "To TV" RF output on a receiver can usually feed 2 TVs OK by using a simple splitter unless there are very long runs of RG59. With an RF antenna amplifier you can add a few more.

I'm using a cheap RF amplifier to feed a TV in my bedroom and the ATI 9700 PRO All-In-Wonder Graphics card with TV tuner in my computer. The only reason I needed the amp is that I also have a CH3 signal combiner which creates some signal loss.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)