Dish Thankyou Card

They want to try to sweeten the pot for their good customers before they raise the prices. Did anyone in a commitment receive a coupon?

I haven't received a copon that I know of, but got the following by clicking on the offers on the website.

3 months prem offer $20 X 3 = 60
3 months plathd Promo $10 X 3 = 30
6 months Multisports offer $6 X 6 = 36
12 months loyalty offer $10 X 12 - $120

Total offers $246! I belive that will cover the extra $3 per month price increase for a while.

I still have 3 PPV's left on my account from a club dish referral about 2 years ago.

I have AEP with locals with gold and platinum HD currently.

Voyagerbob

The new coupons I received must be redeemed by 4/30/09 and you must go to a dish website to use them.

Hey, as a still wet-behind-the-ears new Dish subscriber who hasn't had the guts to try any of the PPV yet (hoping there's a software update to let me do 1080p/24 on my TV that supports it!) I'd be more than happy to take those off your hands and save ya a trip to the trash - might even be convinced to send you an SASE, though that seems a bit of a waste when it's just a PIN...

Not begging, just saying! :D

Those coupons are specific to your account, aka non-transferable.:mad:

I haven't received a copon that I know of, but got the following by clicking on the offers on the website.

3 months prem offer $20 X 3 = 60
3 months plathd Promo $10 X 3 = 30
6 months Multisports offer $6 X 6 = 36
12 months loyalty offer $10 X 12 - $120
I got neither. I guess my $85/mo going up to $93 w/autopay and paperless isn't good enough. :( Do any of y'all have a billing cycle that comes earlier than mine? Mine goes from the 22nd, and I don't see my new/improved Feb/Mar bill yet, other than the $3 credit.

I still have HD PPV's (MPEG2) on a EHD from 2007. I still have SD PPV's from 2005 on my 625. It's the VOD that has a time limit. I haven't done a Dish HD PPV since I went HD DVD and later Blu-Ray. The window between premiums and PPV is usually too short whereas the window between PPV and DVD release is usually too long.
When I purchased an SD PPV last month, it was limited to 24 hours.

I went online to check to see what was available to me and it said "Sorry this service is temporarily unavailable. We will restore this service as soon as possible" and I looked over the bill and they whacked me with a $59.95 Dish Upgrade fee and said a technician was at my house last month. I told them no, I never told anyone at Dish Network to come to my house to do anything and nobody showed up. They said it was a technical glitch and said it would be removed from my bill.

Seems like I am contacting them every month or two to correct something on my bill. They also did not remove the free HBO/Starz from my bill automatically like they told me that they would. This company is so screwed up that its not funny.

4 years on auto pay and paperless billing with AT250 and Platinum HD. No love here. No coupons, no Fox News HD, no Fox Business HD.

Nothing but let downs again this year. :(

I wouldn't get too excited about NOT getting coupons yet. Most of us only got them yesterday. Mail delivery has been really screwed up lately. "John"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)