Dish to add big ten network to NYC dma

We are always looking for ways to increase the value of your DISH service. We are thrilled to announce that we have added Big Ten Network (BTN) to your package, at no extra cost to you. Enjoy 24-hour coverage of all 14 Big Ten conference universities, including football, basketball, championship events, and award-winning original programming, plus in-depth studio analysis and classic games. Big Ten Network can be found on Channel 405 or 410.

i bet this is part of the fox and dish long time deal just wondering if yes network is also coming too.

So I guess as part of the new FOX deal, BTN is now a nationwide network like SEC is. So no more complaints from MD and NJ subs. :)

I'll still complain until they add SNY back. Could care less about YES as I am a Mets fan. So basically New York DMA people are to be placated with Rutgers sports. Um, OK.

Here is the text of the email I got....

We are always looking for ways to increase the value of your DISH service. We are thrilled to announce that we have added Big Ten Network (BTN) to your package, at no extra cost to you. Enjoy 24-hour coverage of all 14 Big Ten conference universities, including football, basketball, championship events, and award-winning original programming, plus in-depth studio analysis and classic games. Big Ten Network can be found on Channel 405 or 410.
dishPerksLogo2.png

I think it's only in the NYC DMA because of Rutgers joining the Big Ten. If it was becoming a nationwide carriage network then they wouldn't bother just adding to one DMA at a time.

I do not need all those extra BS channels, Hey Dish can you lower are bills? because your prices are going sky -HI---

I got the e-mail here in Seattle as well. If true, I can cancel the multi-sport pack. BTN was the only reason we have it.

Does anyone know which package its in now for national coverage? I have the top 200.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's only in the NYC DMA because of Rutgers joining the Big Ten. If it was becoming a nationwide carriage network then they wouldn't bother just adding to one DMA at a time.
Could be a reason but not sure why OK residents get it too.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts