DISH to air HBO's True Blood

HBOSIG starts re-airing season two tonight at 10pm (est). Complete second season in order; three shows a night through Thursday.

I would think at 10pm that channel 101 would just be mirroring HBOSIG; maybe?

:)

It is on my guide, added a 101 HD and listed "Coming soon: True Blood from HBO" in 7 hours block repeated. However, it is not available yet. If I select it, it just display the message "....special events not available for purchase...."

I see the same thing. Just started to netflix season 1.

I know it's on HBO, but Scott's original post was ambiguous.
In what way? Set theory dictates that if something isn't a member of a set, it is not included by reference to that set.

Ambiguity implies uncertainty or conflicting interpretations and I don't see that.

If you order a ViP211K and a ViP722K, it does not logically follow that you might also be sent a ViP922.

Yeah I got a mailer that said because I was such a valued customer that I could get HBO / Showtime free for 3 months so I called and they basically told me to eff myself. Offered me two free ppv's instead. I said, no, i'm okay, thanks.

So when will this show in the guide as individual episodes? I have been setting my dvr to record the three episodes a night on HBOSig but if they show all the episodes in order it would be easier to do it on 101HD.

So when will this show in the guide as individual episodes? I have been setting my dvr to record the three episodes a night on HBOSig but if they show all the episodes in order it would be easier to do it on 101HD.

According to the dish news letter, looks like they will only be showing a recap of season 1 and the finale of season 2 and some other stuff, but not actual esps.

So then Scott was lied to again by Dish. Big surprise there, not.

So I'm confused...Will there be a showing of True Blood on 101, be it a review or last season's final? Every time I click on 101 in my program guide it tells me it's not available...:confused:

Ghpr13:confused:

taste of true blood

So I'm confused...Will there be a showing of True Blood on 101, be it a review or last season's final? Every time I click on 101 in my program guide it tells me it's not available...:confused:

Ghpr13:confused:

On june 6-15 at 10 PM EDT Taste of True Blood followed by True Blood: Beyond Here Lies Nothin. 1st is seas 1 recap 2nd is seas 2 finale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts