DISH to Become National Facilities-based Wireless Carrier

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

“Charlie will squeeze and T-Mobile might squeal, but in the end I think he’ll get most of what he wants,”

Confluence of death stars.

Softbank is/was going to do a lot of the financing and the word on the financial streets is that they are strapped for cash and backing out of financing deals.

Add that to Charlie saying when asked , it would take something like another 9/11 to disrupt the deal (guess what happened).

Then add on general business crash with values decreasing and you have a dire situation.

It will probably all work out but neither Charlie, the fcc/justice, or t-mobile/sprint are to blame if it goes to hell.

Sent from S10 Plus
using the SatelliteGuys app!

And yet COVID will be a perfect justification for a long extension of the deadline facing Charlie.

Reactions: NYDutch
I see facilities based as meaning a store front like ATT, Verizon and not just selling thru 3rd parties, like Walmart, Best BUY or thru the internet.

I wouldn't buy service on Boost if they paid me. Sprint's network sucks.
actually, Sprint's network is in the process of sunsetting later this year and Boost Mobile is in the process of moving to the "Boost Mobile extended network" right now, the extended network is Boost Mobile's way of saying we are putting our customers on the T-Mobile network and encouraging customers to go to the Boost Mobile stores to get the phones that are BMEN/TMN ready to go get Boost Mobile Sprint Network sim cards replaced with the Boost Mobile T-mobile network sim cards installed in the phones.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Regardless, the only option in my area is Verizon. There's one tower in town and that's the only carrier on it. I've tried to move on from Verizon before but always come back. They just have the best network, especially for rural areas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts