Dish transfers to the cloud

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
So... You can't move the program off the iPad in any way shape or form once it's transferred? :eek: The H1 is looking better and better. I don't have an iPad, but we have several Android tablets... Probably Dish is taking their time on the Android Transfer app so as to "enhance" it with extra special deluxe DRM like on the iPad.

Can you just use Hopper Transfers multiple times for multiple iPads?

So... You can't move the program off the iPad in any way shape or form once it's transferred? :eek: The H1 is looking better and better. I don't have an iPad, but we have several Android tablets... Probably Dish is taking their time on the Android Transfer app so as to "enhance" it with extra special deluxe DRM like on the iPad.

Can you just use Hopper Transfers multiple times for multiple iPads?

Each event is limited to one transfer.

OK, for the non-HBO content, the original stays on the Hopper. Can you simply transcode the same program multiple times?

Events can only be transferred once, if that's what you are asking. The original will remain and you may be able to prepare it for mobile again, I'm not sure, but I know the app won't allow it to be transferred again.

So, I transfer my program to the iPad ... I have to restore my iPad for some reason from a prior backup. I lose the program in the restore process. Does the Hopper 2 know the program is no longer there and allow me to transfer?

Or ... I transfer the program to the iPad ... and delete the program from the iPad ... can I transfer the program again?

So, I transfer my program to the iPad ... I have to restore my iPad for some reason from a prior backup. I lose the program in the restore process. Does the Hopper 2 know the program is no longer there and allow me to transfer?

Or ... I transfer the program to the iPad ... and delete the program from the iPad ... can I transfer the program again?

No to both. The Hopper has the option to transfer grayed out and the app will not allow another transfer.

Here's another potential workaround.

1) Move program to EHD.
2) Plug EHD into Linux compute.
3) Locate and copy the folder containing the desired program as many times as desired.
4) Plug EHD back into Hopper.
5) Use each copy (or copy back to Hopper if necessary) to transfer.

I don't have a Hopper w/Sling so I can't try this. Well I don't have an iPad either so there!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)