Dish Twitter Team rocks!

Dah-Henny

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 12, 2007
Boone, North Carolina
I believe in giving credit where credit is due, so here ya go Dish. I'm a 13 year sub, never had conflict with the E* folks. I have always bought and paid for all of my equipment, and have never been in contract, or purchased the service plan.

My 21 month old 722 has been in a constant state of malfunction since SW version L670 came down. I did a tech chat earlier today, and the tech told me that since I didn't buy the service plan, I was SOL.

Well, I sent a tweet to the twitter team...back and forth a few times with info, then my last DM with them, they gave me a RA number, and said that all fees would be waived, since I am a long term sub. I never expected to have a replacement free and clear. Dish Network has made me feel like they want my business. Thank you very much. :)

I believe in giving credit where credit is due, so here ya go Dish. I'm a 13 year sub, never had conflict with the E* folks. I have always bought and paid for all of my equipment, and have never been in contract, or purchased the service plan.

My 21 month old 722 has been in a constant state of malfunction since SW version L670 came down. I did a tech chat earlier today, and the tech told me that since I didn't buy the service plan, I was SOL.

Well, I sent a tweet to the twitter team...back and forth a few times with info, then my last DM with them, they gave me a RA number, and said that all fees would be waived, since I am a long term sub. I never expected to have a replacement free and clear. Dish Network has made me feel like they want my business. Thank you very much. :)

Nice. :) I agree that if they work with the customer and the customer is satisfied with the services that the customer will stay with them.

+1

yeah, i dont' even call or chat anymore if i have a problem. i just send a tweet and they either take care of it or have someone call me that can. they are very good, it is actually the executive resolutions department i belive onn the twitter team. they do good work.

Do they have the same in BBR like Qwest's "TalkToUs" team? Now they are amazing. I and a lot of people that I know that have DISH don't do Twitter. So it would be great if there were other avenues?

Just asking . . . .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)