DISH Updated Gamefinder App for Soccer Fans

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Soccer Fans Can Track Scores and Stats on TV Using Updated Game Finder App from DISH

• Track soccer stats and scores of the following leagues: La Liga (Spain), English Premier League (England), UEFA Champions League (Pan-European), Serie A (Italy), Bundesliga (Germany), Eredivisie (The Netherlands), MLS (USA), Liga MX (Mexico) and Copa MX (Mexico)

• Includes 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying matches

• Brings Thuuz scores to the world of international soccer

ENGLEWOOD, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- DISH updates its Hopper sports app, Game Finder, to give soccer fans the ability to keep up with stats and scores of nine premier soccer leagues, as well as the 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying rounds.

The updated Game Finder app, part of the Hopper® with Sling Whole-Home HD DVR, features up-to-the-minute stats, scores and listings for soccer leagues including: La Liga (Spain), English Premier League (England), UEFA Champions League (Pan-European), Serie A (Italy), Bundesliga (Germany), Eredivisie (The Netherlands), MLS (USA), Liga MX (Mexico) and Copa MX (Mexico). This new offering adds to the app's already extensive list of sports that includes: MLB, NBA, NCAAF, NCAAB, NFL and NHL.

"Soccer is the world's most popular sport, and being in the thick of World Cup qualifiers, we wanted to give our customers the ability to easily follow the teams they love," said Jimshade Chaudhari, director of digital product management at DISH. "We are excited about the upcoming FIFA World Cup and are pleased to add soccer to our popular Game Finder app in time for fans to enjoy all the action."

The updated app will also enable DISH customers to view scores of games from earlier in the day and from the previous day. The app will continue to feature live game scores, upcoming start times and on-screen updates displaying the most exciting live games using Thuuz technology. Fans can also customize the app to display their favorite teams, and locate and record upcoming games.

Does anybody else have this issue? When I open up gamefinder I can do all it can do but then when I exit, it goes back to live TV full screen for 3 seconds then the loading circle pops up again and the apps pop up again (gamefinder, pandora, etc.). This only happens when I open up gamefinder. I can exit from any other app or press guide to get out of the never ending cycle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts