dish vip 722 dvr HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cheito

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 23, 2009
usa
i have a dish 500 looking at 119,110 i live in the usa my question is could i get HD chsnnels on 110 orbit ?? cause i do not want to hook up another dish to get i guess what it is is the 61.5 right ??

like i said i have a dish vip 722 dvr HD reciver someone already told me that i can only probaly get local HD on 110 orbit but i am looking for more HD channels i have a dish 500 at 119,110 to get more HD channels should i point another dish to where ?? 129 or 61.5 orbit to get the most HD i live in the usa or does the 110 give me some like what channels thanks

thanks but i am not interested in orlando florida locals i am interested in all of the HD channels that i can pick up with this reciver not locals please provide me with what satellite i can pick up most of the HD 110/61.5/129 ???

You need to add another dish to pick up the 61.5 satellite then subscribe to HD if you don't already have it.

Nearly all the HD channels are on 61.5 and mirrored on 129, but 129 is very low in the sky from Florida.

thanks but i am not interested in orlando florida locals i am interested in all of the HD channels that i can pick up with this reciver not locals please provide me with what satellite i can pick up most of the HD 110/61.5/129 ???
Doesn't make any difference. Once again, you want 61.5. No more or less channels than 129, PLUS locals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts