DISH vs DirecTV Channel Comparison?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Michael Graham

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 26, 2015
Kansas City, MO
Hi All,

Would anyone have a reputable DISH vs DirecTV channel comparison chart? Many of the ones I've found on the internet seem to be outdated.

Thank you in advance. I'm considering switching from DTV, but would like to compare the channel lineups first.

What's not Correct?
Just curious.

Its a crappy overall channel comparison for sure.
But I think its just showing HD channels offerings by provider.
thats all that is showing what HD channels are on each of the cable and satellite providers

thats all that is showing what HD channels are on each of the cable and satellite providers
But its still fairly accurate for which it was meant.

Its just not a Complete channel comparison , which is what the OP was asking for.
So for that its Not accurate.

But Its definitely accurate in Comparison to Offered HD channels.

Yes its mainly HD comparison, I automatically think everyone wants HD comparison. Curious what channels for Dish are left out.

Your major concern should be what channels that you watch are in the lowest price package for each carrier. So, look at the Dish packages at the link listed above and then find a DTV link for packages and see which minimum priced package fits your needs. Channels for Dish and DTV vary for each package. A must have channel on Dish might be in a lower priced package and yet DTV might have that must have channel in a higher priced package. Both are not the same.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)