DISH -VS- VOOM - A Settlement has been reached!

Scott Greczkowski said:
You can relax until Monday. Until then we won't know anything.

I guess I'm glad I bought my season pass from amazon instead of iTunes like I originally planned. Amazon only bills you a prorated amount when each new episode comes out and you can cancel at any time. There is a slight possibility that I will only have to buy one more episode of the walking dead.

Yup Wall Street seems to like the news. DISH stock is up higher then it has been in a long long time.

The shares of DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ:DISH - 35.66) are trading 4.5% higher, with the stock poised to notch its loftiest close since mid-2008. Against this backdrop, the options crowd is initiating bullish bets on the TV provider, with speculators scooping up both short- and long-term calls.

http://www.schaeffersresearch.com/m...rs+shoot+for+new+highs/default.aspx?ID=113363

May be time for a short sale on Dish stock.

Yup Wall Street seems to like the news. DISH stock is up higher then it has been in a long long time.

The shares of DISH Network Corp. (NASDAQ:DISH - 35.66) are trading 4.5% higher, with the stock poised to notch its loftiest close since mid-2008. Against this backdrop, the options crowd is initiating bullish bets on the TV provider, with speculators scooping up both short- and long-term calls.

http://www.schaeffersresearch.com/m...rs+shoot+for+new+highs/default.aspx?ID=113363
This is why I hardly ever trade individual stocks. :facepalm

I received email notification that something was just updated with the case on eCourt, but I'm mobile right now. Does anyone know what was updated?

There is nothing since the 16th (and its all secure) I did notice that that the Appearce Calandar has been updated for Monday the 22nd and it just says "9:30 A.M. ADJ. FOR BRIEFING"

I don't see anything about Poss. Settlement there.

What are the chances that we could get some of the Voom channels also when AMC comes back?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

cross your fingers and toes for them to make a deal to bring amc networks back. and in the back of my mind i keep thinking that monsters hd, rave hd, etc can be brought back under the amc networks name. amc said awhile back they wanted a wider programming deal with dish. if monsters hd did come back i wouldn't worry about dish adding FEARnet anymore ;)

What if they called the new channels AMC Monsters and AMC Kungfu. The monsters channel would show the walking dead one day early just to give people reasons to subscrib - dish and direct. Just dreaming . . . .

cross your fingers and toes for them to make a deal to bring amc networks back. and in the back of my mind i keep thinking that monsters hd, rave hd, etc can be brought back under the amc networks name. amc said awhile back they wanted a wider programming deal with dish. if monsters hd did come back i wouldn't worry about dish adding FEARnet anymore ;)

I give it a month a most before he starts saying where is my Fearnet :D lol :) jk

ScottChez said:
What if they called the new channels AMC Monsters and AMC Kungfu. The monsters channel would show the walking dead one day early just to give people reasons to subscrib - dish and direct. Just dreaming . . . .

That would be Sweet!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Scott Greczkowski said:
There is nothing since the 16th (and its all secure) I did notice that that the Appearce Calandar has been updated for Monday the 22nd and it just says "9:30 A.M. ADJ. FOR BRIEFING"

I don't see anything about Poss. Settlement there.

Yeah the latest is, "poss settlement" was replaced with "9:30 a.m. adj for briefing."

Something new could show up tomorrow. What an easy way to make a few bucks:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)