Dish wants me back/ they dont want me back

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bulbman2

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 18, 2005
I left dish about 4 months ago to save some money. I have a great uhf system that gets all the digital stations in 60 mile radius of kalamazoo. Two months later my daughter moved back in with my grandaughter and was not happy with only the networks. Soooooo I tried to get dish back. Wellllll. Nope "you got to buy the equipment" A week later "we want you back" former promotion.

And new hd bronze package comes out. I call to sign up for hd bronze- nope

"you got to buy the equipment" who there at dish knows whats going on?????? I now have comcast with their dish buy back program at 52.99 with hbo. the quality of picture on non digital station is terrible. what are my options??

John

Bulbman2 said:
I left dish about 4 months ago to save some money. I have a great uhf system that gets all the digital stations in 60 mile radius of kalamazoo. Two months later my daughter moved back in with my grandaughter and was not happy with only the networks. Soooooo I tried to get dish back. Wellllll. Nope "you got to buy the equipment" A week later "we want you back" former promotion.

And new hd bronze package comes out. I call to sign up for hd bronze- nope

"you got to buy the equipment" who there at dish knows whats going on?????? I now have comcast with their dish buy back program at 52.99 with hbo. the quality of picture on non digital station is terrible. what are my options??

John

I believe the current promotion allows for returning customers that have been disconnected for 6 months. So you could wait a couple. Others might have better suggestions. Set up the account under someone else?

email ceo@echostar.com

They have a special team of SR. CSRs that help with returning customers.

I would expect a requirement for an 18 Month contract though. You will get a fair deal with nothing to buy.

Dish needs to revamp their returning customer policy. I had to leave DirecTV for a while and when I came back, they simply turned my account back on (no I didn't have it suspended, it was canceled). I got their current promo at the time - no flack. I move to ATT/Dish and they give me flack thinking I had service at my address which I never had. The address was in there database. It was a near act of God to get them to add me. What a bunch of bull crap.

dish executives

I sure hope someone at dish follows these forums. I would if I were an executive for Dish. But with all the input from disgruntled customers it very clear where their heads are

The former customer promotions are tricky. Some customers will get them some won't. Some will get special offers asking customers to return before a 6 month period. Usually these offers will come with a special toll free number to call, the agents that these calls are routed to will have the option of setting that promotion up for you.

I assume Comcast got your Dish stuff. Best advice if you want dish, is to wait 2 more months and try again.

:( i know this is a little out of the subject but, i called wildblue to see about activating a used system. i said i moved into a house that has wb already installed with good equipment. they told me they cannot activate used i must throw it away and order new! only after talking to a supervisor did i get the ok. they want you to get new because the equipment is warrented by the manufacture not wb. they had a lot of problems at first with faulty equipment. and they want you in a new contract.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts