dish website

clydesam

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 9, 2008
Now I noticed the website under hd has the new channels added to the pkg. If you scroll to the btm as before it list the platinum pkg channels as 11 channels incl the 2 new ones indie and retro. I thought before they added the two there was 11 already. They must have moved 2 a different pkg. There listed now BETJ,(should be Centric) ci,indieplex,logo.fhd,mavtv,mgmhd,hdmovies,retroplexhd,universal, wfnhd. Does anyone remember which two have moved.

Now I noticed the website under hd has the new channels added to the pkg. If you scroll to the btm as before it list the platinum pkg channels as 11 channels incl the 2 new ones indie and retro. I thought before they added the two there was 11 already. They must have moved 2 a different pkg. There listed now BETJ,(should be Centric) ci,indieplex,logo.fhd,mavtv,mgmhd,hdmovies,retroplexhd,universal, wfnhd. Does anyone remember which two have moved.

I believe the two in the package were NHL HD and NBA HD. Both are now in America's Top 200 and are available with at least Silver HD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts