Dish whole home music app now on the hopper 3 dvr

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
the reason i keep asking for tunein there is a bluegrass station on tunein called the bluegrass jamboree and i would like to listen to them on the hopper 3.someone needs to do some kind of internet radio i understand about iheart radio and the other services.i have tunein on my 4ktv smart tv and they include the popout stations if dish could figure a way to include or exclude the popout stations if could be possible if dish could add them to the play-fi app.

the reason i keep asking for tunein there is a bluegrass station on tunein called the bluegrass jamboree and i would like to listen to them on the hopper 3.someone needs to do some kind of internet radio i understand about iheart radio and the other services.i have tunein on my 4ktv smart tv and they include the popout stations if dish could figure a way to include or exclude the popout stations if could be possible if dish could add them to the play-fi app.

Tunein is free. No need to use the Hopper to listen to whatever they have.
http://tunein.com/radio/The-Bluegrass-Jamboree-s211481/

Reactions: xfoneguy
would be nice if dish could more the dish whole home music app to the apps with the other apps so many of other folks can check it out in the apps section just saying :)

Reactions: charlesrshell
Not silly at all, the receiver tells you to search the app store for a "Dish Music App." Obviously they need to change that.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!
Thanks c_n ..... I was sorta-kinda being facetious, but yeah, this could be a big problem for those who don't have help like we have available to us at SatGuys. I guess since this is a relatively new feature, we can give Dish a little "room for improvement" and necessary fixes.

Reactions: comfortably_numb
Thanks c_n ..... I was sorta-kinda being facetious, but yeah, this could be a big problem for those who don't have help like we have available to us at SatGuys. I guess since this is a relatively new feature, we can give Dish a little "room for improvement" and necessary fixes.
Amazon Echo (Alexa) is scheduled to begin using DTS Play-Fi and, of course, the Hopper is scheduled to get Alexa. When everybody is on the same page and bugs ironed out, I expect it to be something really cool.

Dish still has the featured buried under menus. (I kept checking the "Blue Button" Apps expecting to find it there) When everything is good, I expected it to be moved into "Apps" and promoted (with instructions). As of now, it's a "soft open". (or beta for you young folks)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)