Dish with TDS

Skee7ix

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 21, 2011
Madison, Wisconsin
I was looking at the bundles with TDS, and they offer Family Pack with HD Free for Life?
If I choose that, the channels will be in HD?
Because I had family Pack before and there was no HD, but they advertise the Family Pack with HD... :confused:

Dish Family does not have any national HD channels included (locals only, if available), and would not be eligible for HD Free for Life. Can you provide me with a link as to where you saw this?

So this is yet another "mistake" on the site if it does not have HD. They most certainly do show that package with HD. Go to where you compare packages, pick any package say top 200, and pick Dish Family or the Welcome Pack. You will see they both show they have the HD version of the channel if it exists. Very misleading, and Dish was told about this from almost the first day of the new site.

So this is yet another "mistake" on the site if it does not have HD. They most certainly do show that package with HD. Go to where you compare packages, pick any package say top 200, and pick Dish Family or the Welcome Pack. You will see they both show they have the HD version of the channel if it exists. Very misleading, and Dish was told about this from almost the first day of the new site.
Thanks Tampa. I've sent an email to have this corrected

Wow, how did I miss that in his post. Great advice, hope he comes back to read replies.

They're also showing Disney Channels available in HD in the packages that have the SD versions.
We know that there are some errors on the site, this being one of them, (almost) all of which have already been escalated for correction. If anyone notices errors on the site, I can make sure they are reported

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts