Dish won't even answer their phones now / pissed football fans?

You two get a room.

A room like this?

tmg-article_tall.jpg

Oh but my friend, only you can make yourself whole, a woman can only complement you ;)

If I could make myself whole again all by myself, then why wasn't I able to do that without help? I think people are highly motivated to get over heartbreak. Yet it is very hard to do that without help.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I just called to cancel Dish. I had a 20 minute wait on hold which seemed a bit long, but not as long as the last time I cancelled DirecTV. I asked the CSR if they were busy, and she said "fairly busy, yes." I made it clear I wasn't cancelling due to any disputes -- we just don't watch much linear TV any more. She thanked me and closed my account promptly with only a single, feeble attempt to offer me an existing customer promo.

I just called to cancel Dish. I had a 20 minute wait on hold which seemed a bit long, but not as long as the last time I cancelled DirecTV. I asked the CSR if they were busy, and she said "fairly busy, yes." I made it clear I wasn't cancelling due to any disputes -- we just don't watch much linear TV any more. She thanked me and closed my account promptly with only a single, feeble attempt to offer me an existing customer promo.
Just curious, what did they offer you?

How much will it cost you to get of your contract?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)