DishAmerica and Patinum HD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Stephen J

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 9, 2009
Ohio
Yesterday I switched from AT120 plus with HD to DishAmerica Gold. I am no longer getting the Platinum HD channels. Are they not available with DishAmerica? I am unable to add them online

when is it

When is it that they are to update/modernize the Dish America packages? I think Scott said something about that happening in the not too distant future.

Yesterday I switched from AT120 plus with HD to DishAmerica Gold. I am no longer getting the Platinum HD channels. Are they not available with DishAmerica? I am unable to add them online
spoke to a csr online last night on this issue and they informed me that no you can not get platinum with Dish America. I explained i had it with Turbo Gold and was willing to pay the $10 extra but was stated that was not possible.

I subscribe to Dish America. I don't get the Platinum channels either. Dish Network's web page explicitly states that you get Platinum with "ANY HD PACKAGE". However, customer service and the CEO office both have told me that this is incorrect but no one has done anything to fix the website either.

So I've filed a better business bureau complaint asking that Dish either provide Platinum HD with Dish America, or that they fix their website to state correctly that Platinum is not included with Dish America. I haven't heard back yet from BBB or Dish, but I'll make sure to post when I do hear back.

ps... I'm already 99.9% sure that Dish Network's response will be that they will be happy to 'upgrade' me from Dish America to the Top 120 package with HD and Platinum at the price of Dish America. However, that isn't what I want. I want them to be offering honest advertising -- not appeasing me as one customer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts