DishAnywhere add-on keeps crashing my Windows PC.

MitchDeerfield

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2016
Florida
This has happened several times. There is no problem with the Chrome or Firefox browser, but the DishAnywhere downloaded extension occasionally freezes my entire computer. The screen is locked up, along with the keyboard and mouse. Control Alt Delete won't work either, I just have to do a hard reboot by holding down the computer power button for about 10 seconds.

It happens once or twice a day, but will work on other occasions. Kind of unpredictable. Is anyone else having trouble with the DishAnywhere add-on freezing their computer? My computer is pretty new and that is the only program that causes it to stop.

Last edited:
This has happened several times. There is no problem with the Chrome or Firefox browser, but the DishAnywhere downloaded extension occasionally freezes my entire computer. The screen is locked up, along with the keyboard and mouse. Control Alt Delete won't work either, I just have to do a hard reboot by holding down the computer power button for about 10 seconds.

It happens once or twice a day, but will work on other occasions. Kind of unpredictable. Is anyone else having trouble with the DishAnywhere add-on freezing their computer? My computer is pretty new and that is the only program that causes it to stop.

My Windows 7 computer doesn't have a problem with that but my other desk top converted from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro does the same thing with a number of software programs. If I leave it sit for a while it reboots itself after five minutes or so.

Thanks for the response. Not that many people say there is a problem so I just updated the driver on the video graphics card and hopefully that will fix the issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)