Weak Sat signal After Switching To Hopper 3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chris sawtelle

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 5, 2016
usa
Hi all,

I have had my Hopper 3 for a while now and most things are going ok. One issue I have now is the sat signals seem to be much worse than before (previously on 922). I know the installer changed the LNB and now I lose signal much faster and more frequently than before. I even told the installer I hoped that he wouldn't have to mess with the dish because it was dialed in so good and basically took a tornado to knock out the signal!!

Now a light drizzle will knock it out. Do you guys think this is a problem with the new LNB or does the dish need to be re-aimed? The installer said it had a really good signal but when I go to look - it is boarder line between green and yellow on a clear sunny day. I have a completely clear and unobstructed view of the south-west sky across open fields.

Thanks for any thoughts before I call them back.

Call them back and make them re-peak your dish. Unless you switched arcs from western to eastern , there shouldn't be that much drop off of signal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)