Dishanywhere app blocking The Price is Right??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Phxbro

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
Everything works spot on with dishanywhere accept when I want to watch the price is right live on dishanywhere or try and set a recording for it. When I click on the show, it just keeps saying loading the price is right and will never transition to the next screen with the watch and record buttons.

The extra weird thing is if I try to tune to the channel 5 where the price is right is playing on using the "remote" within dishanywhere it will not tune to the channel. If I tune to the channel before it channel 3 and I press the up button on the remote it will skip channel 5 and go to channel 6! Again this is only with the price is right! Everything else on Channel 5 (cbs) works with the app and at home.

Working for me via the iOS app. I don't have my android tablet with me to test it though.
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1412261779.065169.jpg

Working for me via the iOS app. I don't have my android tablet with me to test it though. View attachment 101802
I'll have to try it out on a computer or ios device sometime. Just the price is right is only on when I'm at work but I will be off next Tuesday I'll try it on my Mac then.

It is really weird because everyday I think it's a fluke and will fix it self the next day but it doesn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts