DISHAnywhere.com lags showing DVR recordings

snissen

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 19, 2006
southern MN
I'm using DISHAnywhere.com in the latest Google Chrome Web browser on a Windows 10 computer. The list of available DVR recordings is sometimes up-to-date, but more often lags by hours, if not a few days. Clearly, this is a problem of just getting DISH Anywhere to update it cache, its list of what DVR recordings are available.

Has anyone found a way to force DISHany to update its cache? I've tried logging out and in again, clearing all the Chrome caches and cookies, exiting and relaunching the browser, even rebooting the computer. Occasionally one of these techniques will work, but sometimes nothing works.

Surely someone knows how to force this? It's driving me crazy. One of the DISHanywhere.com programmers must know how to do this.

Reactions: Josephinelcajon
Hello, snissen. We would also recommend restarting the receiver when logging out and logging back into DISH Anywhere when this happens, to help with getting the recording information sent from the DVR. If you continue to be missing the recordings on DISH Anywhere, please reach out to our Support Team at 1-800-33-3474 for further troubleshooting and to report the issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Latest posts