dishanywhere from paris

rboris

Original poster
Nov 21, 2010
new york
Hi Guys,

Just got to Paris. Went to Dishanywhere.com on my desktop here. And tried to log in: FAILURE.
Never had this problem before (am here about 30 percent of the year).

But if i change the IP address with HMA i can log in but the stream is pathetic and it is basically unwatchable.

resorting the newwatchsling.com and it works fine though the image is not as crisp as dishanywhere's.

Any thoughts?

thanks in advance.

DISH Anywhere is intended for US-based viewing only, due to copyright restrictions.

I am not sure. I think the restriction primarily applies to on-line videos, not sure about the Sling portion. Are you having problems viewing your HWS too? It is also possible that a local ISP is blocking video streaming. Some hotels do that.

For what it's worth, here I what DISH Anywhere FAQ says:

3. Are you viewing from outside the United States? Currently, the online videos on DISH Anywhere are only available to users within the United States due to copyright restrictions. We would love to make our content available internationally, and are working with our content providers to ease these restrictions.

While outside of the U.S., DISH customers with a DISH DVR can use DISH Anywhere to access their DVRs and schedule recordings.

http://www.dishanywhere.com/faqs

Reactions: TheKrell
I used DishAnywhere from Belgium this spring to watch a recording already on the DVR. It appears that that is allowed...

I'd try a different server with hma, that may make it watchable. If hma doesn't have options for different servers you might have to switch to something like pia.

new carbon ui hopper experence app this morning

Scam call or legit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)