new carbon ui hopper experence app this morning

Looks cool! Thanks for posting this! Dish took their time with this so hopefully it's not buggy when it's finally released. I'll say one thing, my wife is going to be a royal pain in the ass when it's out, lol.

Didn't see a "Cast and Crew" option. I really liked that when I had DTV.

Other than that, I'm happy with the way things are now. Maybe the new setup will grow on me.

I'm glad it got a complete overhaul and if it improves the picture quality , that's even a bigger plus. I'm glad it wasn't released in the summer since they can take their time with it and work out the bugs.

whar do you guys think we will see carbon ui this month or next month i just hope they take their time to work out the kinks and bugs so that way when they release it everything will be great with it.

Maybe we can all trade wives for those training sessions. They'll probably listen better to someone else:bounce
I suspect they would look at it as trading husbands, hoping to find one that would actually LISTEN to them. For a while, anyway.

Hey, Bobby! I just noticed I passed 35,000 some time ago (what I get for using the Reader app).

Does this mean I get the "special" cookie? Or do I have to travel out West to collect it, or wait until it's legal in CT?
;)

Reactions: ChadT41

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts